The LabDELTA® Concentrated pH adjustment system is a skid-mounted system designed for neutralizing smallvolumes of concentrated laboratory wastewater. This system includes holding tanks for storing both acidic and caustic wastewater. The wastes are alternately added in small increments to a reaction tank containing a heel of water. Once level is made in the reaction tank and the wastewater is neutralized it is discharged to the sewer. If a waste is depleted during a treatment cycle, the system automatically switches to using chemical reagents for pH neutralization.
- Inlet pH ranges of pH < 1 and pH > 13
- Inlet temperatures up to 160 °F
- Double contained waste and chemical tanks
- Skid-mounted design, ready to install
- Factory piped, wired, and tested before shipment
- Indoor installation
- 5-gallon concentrated waste holding tanks
- 5-gallon batch reaction tank
- 5-gallon chemical reagent tanks
- Pre-wired UL-Listed remote control panel
- NEMA 4 powder-coated steel enclosure
- PLC-based control system with 7” color touchscreen HMI with built-in remote access via Ethernet
- Dry contacts for common alarm and pH excess time out of range
- Run permissive for remote enable/disable
- pH probe in reaction tank
- Discharge pH logging
- PVC metering pumps
- Double containment with leak switch
- Acidic waste only treatment systems
- Caustic waste only treatment systems
- Pumped or gravity discharge
Need a Custom System?
Wastech Controls and Engineering, Inc. offers custom design and engineering of state-of-the-art turnkey systems.
One of Wastech’s application engineers will discuss the nature of your process with you exclusively for your facility.