PROCESS CHILLED WATER SYSTEMS
Process Chilled Water Systems (PCW) are compact, skid mounted systems that circulate process water at a consistent temperature and pressure to the application’s point of use and back, allowing for more efficient and stable use of water-cooled machines, equipment and instruments. Many process tools, particularly in the semiconductor and solar industries, generate heat during their use. This heat must be removed from the process on a continuous basis during tool operation.
Wastech’s PCW systems continuously remove the process heat with heat exchangers as well as filter the cooling water being circulated. The process tools also require the water at a consistent pressure which is accomplished with precise control of the process pumps located on the Wastech PCW system skids. The systems can either be completely closed loop systems or they can be open systems which utilize a holding tank. Wastech designs and fabricates both types utilizing high efficiency pumps, high quality equipment and instrumentation, and precise process control. The advantage of a skid mounted system is that the PCW is provided as a single turn key system which requires minimal installation cost.
- 50 to 1000 GPM capacity
- Water temperatures from 40 F to 75 F (Depending on water cooling method, chiller or cooling tower.)
- Powder coated steel skids
- Skid mounted design, ready to install
- Indoor or outdoor installation
- Factory piped, wired and tested before shipment
Standard Features Include:
- PLC based control system with color touch screen HMI
- UL Listed control panel
- NEMA 4 powder coated steel control panel
- VFD control of pumps
- Stainless Steel Pumps
- Heat exchangers
- Stainless Steel Filters
- PVC, CPVC, PP or stainless steel piping
- Dry contacts for common alarm and influent permissive signals
Need a Custom System?
Wastech Controls and Engineering, Inc. offers custom design and engineering of state-of-the-art turnkey industrial process systems.
One of Wastech’s application engineers will discuss the nature of your process with you exclusively for your facility.