CUSTOM PUMP LIFT STATIONS
Wastech specializes in the design and manufacture of custom equipment and can produce a pump lift station to meet any design requirement. Whether it be a unique geometry, size, material, or sequence of operation, Wastech can provide a solution.
Wastech’s team of skilled engineers and craftsmen have manufactured lift stations to fit under lab sinks and process tools, to transfer highly corrosive fluids such as hydrofluoric acid, for installation in clean rooms, to regulate flow and pressure, and everything in between. As with all Wastech products, a detailed drawing package is provided to the customer to ensure accuracy prior to fabrication. Contact Sales today to discuss your specific needs.
Key features of Wastech Custom Pump Lift Stations are:
- Molded or fabricated plastic tanks up to 2,500 gallons capacity
- Simplex, Duplex, Triplex or more pump arrangements
- A wide variety of pump styles are available
- Vertical or horizontal centrifugal
- Air operated diaphragm
- Piping in PVC, CPVC, PP, PVDF or stainless steel
- Level switches to operate each pump and to activate a high level alarm
- Power supply voltages of 120VAC/1 ph or 230-460VAC/3 ph
- Double-containment tank with leak sensor
- Instrumentation for flow and pressure
- Remote pump control panel
- Other options available for complete customization
Need a Custom System?
Wastech Controls and Engineering, Inc. offers custom design and engineering of state-of-the-art turnkey systems.
One of Wastech’s application engineers will discuss the nature of your process with you exclusively for your facility.