ProDELTA™ BATCH pH ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM
The ProDELTA™Batch is a compact skid-mounted pH adjustment system designed for neutralizing process wastewater. Batch systems include an optional holding tank that stores wastewater before being transferred to the reaction tank. Batch systems use one active treatment stage along with effluent pH monitoring to ensure that the wastewater will be neutralized to the required discharge pH before entering the sewer line.
- Single stage treatment systems for pH range 2 - 12
- 50, 100, 250, 500 and 1,000-gallon batch models available
- Inlet temperatures up to 160°F
- Fabricated polypropylene tanks and skid
- Skid-mounted design, ready to install
- Factory-piped, wired and tested before shipment
- Indoor installation
Standard features include:
- UL-Listed control panel
- NEMA 4 powder coated steel control panel
- PLC-based control system with color touchscreen HMI
- Dry contacts for common alarm, influent permissive, and pH out of range
- Run permissive for remote enable/disable
- pH probes in reaction tank and discharge piping
- PVC metering pumps
- Seismic tie-down brackets
- Metering pumps mounted on polypropylene pump shelves
- Low level switch for customer-supplied chemical drums
- Gravity or pumped discharge
Need a Custom System?
Wastech Controls and Engineering, Inc. offers custom design and engineering of state-of-the-art turnkey industrial process systems.
One of Wastech’s application engineers will discuss the nature of your process with you exclusively for your facility.