LabDELTA® PLUS CONTINUOUS pH ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM
The LabDELTA® Plus is a skid-mounted pH adjustment system for neutralizing small-volume laboratory process wastewater and is designed for continuous flows up to 3 gpm. This continuous system incorporates two active treatment stages along with effluent pH monitoring to ensure that the treated wastewater will be safe to discharge to the public sewer line.
Compact enough to be located anywhere inside a laboratory; LabDELTA® skid design may incorporate a Wastech pump lift station with collection tanks and pumps and be located near floor drains for gravity discharge into the sewer. The skid can also be configured and custom designed for installation under counters or inside cabinets. Control panels are normally mounted on the units, but can be remotely located anywhere in the lab. The most common application for a Wastech LabDELTA® system is acid/caustic waste neutralization, but virtually any process waste can be treated, including concentrated acid or concentrated caustic. The LabDELTA® product line from Wastech will adjust pH properly and eliminate any risk or accidents to lab personnel associated with exothermic reactions, spills and burns.
- Inlet pH range 2 -12
- Flows up to 3 gpm
- Inlet temperatures up to 160 °F
- Fabricated polypropylene tanks and skid
- Double-contained reaction tanks with leak switch
- Skid-mounted design, ready to install
- Factory piped, wired, and tested before shipment
- Indoor installation
Standard features include:
- UL-Listed control panel
- Double-contained 14-gallon acid and caustic chemical day tanks
- NEMA 4 powder-coated steel enclosure
- PLC-based control system with 7" color touch screen HMI with built-in remote access via Ethernet
- Dry contacts for common alarm, influent permissive, and pH out of range
- Run permissive for remote enable/disable
- pH probes in reaction tanks and monitoring tank
- Discharge pH monitoring, trending and logging
- PVC metering pumps
- Seismic tie-downs
- Gravity or pumped discharge
Need a Custom System?
Wastech Controls and Engineering, Inc. offers custom design and engineering of state-of-the-art turnkey industrial process systems.
One of Wastech’s application engineers will discuss the nature of your process with you exclusively for your facility.