LabDELTA® BATCH pH ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM
The LabDELTA® Batch is a skid-mounted pH adjustment system that is designed for neutralizing small-volume laboratory process wastewater. This batch system includes a 20 gallon holding tank that stores wastewater before being transferred to a 10 gallon reaction tank. Batch systems use one active treatment stage to ensure that the wastewater will be neutralized to the required discharge pH level before entering the sewer line.
LabDELTA® laboratory waste treatment units are quiet, sealed to eliminate vapors, and designed to be vented to building systems. Acid waste, and most lab liquid wastes are handled automatically. The units can be monitored locally with alarm lights, or remotely on a PC using Ethernet-based communications.
- Inlet pH range 2 - 12
- Inlet temperatures up to 160 °F
- Fabricated polypropylene tanks and skid
- Skid-mounted design, ready to install
- Factory piped, wired, and tested before shipment
- Indoor installation
Standard features include
- UL-Listed control panel
- NEMA 4 powder-coated steel enclosure
- PLC-based control system with 7" color touchscreen HMI with built-in remote access via Ethernet
- Dry contacts for common alarm and influent permissive
- Run permissive for remote enable/disable
- pH probe in recirculation/discharge piping
- Discharge pH monitoring, trending and logging
- Double-contained acid and caustic chemical day tanks
- PVC metering pumps
- Seismic tie-downs
- Pumped discharge
Need a Custom System?
Wastech Controls and Engineering, Inc. offers custom design and engineering of state-of-the-art turnkey industrial process systems.
One of Wastech’s application engineers will discuss the nature of your process with you exclusively for your facility.