CHEMICAL COLLECTION CABINETS
Chemicals are commonly used in manufacturing and various processes, and the handling and storage of all types of chemicals is a concern for operators as well as facility managers. If you are looking for a safe and efficient low-cost solution to collect and store these non-flammable or other hazardous liquids, Wastech has the solution for you.
Wastech's pre-packaged Chemical Collection Cabinet is the answer that provides a safe and efficient solution for collection and storage of all types of waste chemicals. Wastech's design team will work with you to provide you with either an off-the-shelf type design or a custom storage cabinet that suits your needs with all the advanced features including a PLC control package with HMI screens able to communicate with any Building Management System.
Wastech Chemical Collection Cabinets house standard, 55-gallon Polyethylene drums and can be ordered in Simplex (one drum) or Duplex (two drum) configurations. Both systems come with standard embedded controls, full containment, and proof of ventilation to building exhaust systems in addition to a non-intrusive liquid level controller. Duplex cabinets also feature two pneumatic operated switching valves to ensure maximum reliability and safe operation.
The chemical cabinets are fabricated using standard Polypropylene material with optional PVC or Polyethylene if requested. Access to drum loading or unloading is maintained through an oversized door opening using mobile drum handlers. All units are designed to integrate seamlessly with Wastech’s Pump Lift Stations.
Standard Features Include:
- Heavy duty, 3/4” thick polypropylene construction
- Internal double containment with leak switch
- Tie downs and adjustable leveling legs
- Polypropylene valves and piping
- Air operated valves for drum filling
- Drum high level switches
- Low exhaust pressure switch
- Low CDA pressure switch
- Proximity switches to confirm proper drum placement
- Steel rollers to facilitate drum removal
- Electrical quick disconnects to remove level switches
- Drum valve quick disconnect system for safe and easy removal of drums
- Standard control panel is integrated in cabinet
- Viewports and vents on cabinet doors
- Alarm integration to Building Management System
Need a Custom System?
Wastech Controls and Engineering, Inc. offers custom design and engineering of state-of-the-art turnkey industrial process systems.
One of Wastech’s application engineers will discuss the nature of your process with you exclusively for your facility.