Remote System Monitoring & Service
Wastech Controls & Engineering offers a full staff of engineers and trained technicians to support the operation and maintenance of all of its equipment, as well as local service representation at key locations throughout the U.S. Even so, any interruption in your process due to technical issues can be costly.
With this in mind, Wastech has launched SkidLink – Remote System Monitoring & Service. Available as a factory installed option on new systems, or as a simple retrofit for existing systems that can be installed by your own personnel, SkidLink allows real time, wireless access to your system’s PLC and HMI from any laptop, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection.
SkidLink enables operators to remotely log into their system’s PLC and HMI through a secure, password protected website and perform a variety of functions that could only have been performed by onsite personnel previously. Should you choose, Wastech service personnel can access and troubleshoot your system as well, in many cases eliminating the need for an actual site visit by diagnosing and correcting problems remotely.
Whether you choose to utilize SkidLink for standard operational functions such as early alarm warnings and email delivery of data logs, or take advantage of the full range of remote service and support options Wastech’s trained technicians can offer, SkidLink provides you with security and peace of mind putting your system’s controls at your fingertips from anywhere in the world.
- Fast, reliable 3G cellular service
- No facility network tie-in required
- No IT department involvement
- Password-protected VPN connection with SSL/TLS security
- Access from nearly any device- PC, Mac, smartphone, tablet, etc.
- No complex software to purchase
- Monitor the system from anywhere via a simple web interface
- Automatic email delivery of trending and data logs
- Get early warning of problems with email or text message alarm notifications
- Wastech service personnel can log in to your system and see exactly what you're seeing
- Save money on service calls by having Wastech service personnel diagnose and correct problems remotely
- Full access by Wastech personnel to PLC and HMI programming for troubleshooting, remote changes and updates
- Minimize downtime and restore your system to normal operation, sometimes within minutes of contacting Wastech